Next Day and 48 hour orders placed by 2pm Monday to Friday will usually be sent the same day.
Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched on the same working day. UK orders are dispatched on a Next Working Day service
Privacy & Security (General Data Protection Regulation Update)
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. When registering for an account or at various stages of the checkout process you will be asked to provide certain information; invoice address, delivery address, name etc. This information will enable us to effectively process your order and manage your account. We will send you newsletters with our latest offers and party trends no more frequently than once a month. We do not store customers Financial Information (Credit or Debit Card Details) We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. If you sign up to our newsletter we will send you periodic emails about new product launches, special offers and sales. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials you may opt-out at any time. If you choose not to sign up to our newsletter the only emails that we will send you will be essential order related emails (order confirmation & dispatch notifications).
The content within the pages of this website, including, but not limited to, images, videos, text and any other information, are for your general information and use. We endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, however we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any and all reliance placed by you on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
- The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT at the time of writing is 20%. All payment is made in British Pound Sterling (GBP). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item, or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
- Images used on this website may show products that we do not sell that are used as photography props. Some images may only be used for illustration purposes.
- Cookies are used on this website to store browsing information and preferences that enables you to use our shopping cart and checkout more effectively.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains intellectual material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics contained on the website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running effectively. However, Cherish Moments takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues that are beyond our control.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and/or information contained therein. We have and take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Making a Purchase & the Contract
To make a purchase, you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, you will be sent an automated acknowledgement email containing information pertaining to your order, unless the unlikely event occurs that there are technical problems with this part of the process; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. You may also receive emails and/or SMS messages as your order progresses. When your order is ready to ship, our courier will then send you a dispatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using a secure server.